- Thu, Aug 11Hernando's HideawayAug 11, 5:00 PM – Aug 15, 11:00 PMHernando's Hideaway, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAImages of the King will be returning to Memphis with events from August 11-15 during EPE’s Elvis Week 2022. We are taking the event back to its roots when in 1987 Doc Franklin held the first “Images of Elvis” event at a Memphis Honky Tonk called the Bad Bob’s Vapor’s Supper Club.
- Tue, Aug 16Hernando's HideawayAug 16, 5:00 PMHernando's Hideaway, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USATuesday August 16th, 2022 5PM Doors/6PM SHOW $25 Son of Hank & Marie Williams, Jason began playing the piano at the age of three. After many youthful years of playing, without any formal training, Jason headed down the road of success at 18. From Memphis to New York and Boston, Jason has travele
- Tue, Aug 16Hernandos Hide-A-Way
- Fri, Aug 19Hernandos Hide-A-WayAug 19, 7:00 PM CDTHernandos Hide-A-Way, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USARowdy Franks is an up and coming singer-songwriter from Memphis, Tennessee. He has a vast catalog of music that ranges from outlaw country, indie rock and even pop. Rowdy's vocal's have been described as rustic yet pure. August 19th at 8pm $5 tickets
- Sun, Aug 21MemphisAug 21, 7:00 PMMemphis, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAHis bluesy Americana style is the result of influences such as Guy Clark Creedence Clearwater Revival and Van Morrison to name a few. Fredrick wrote more than 100 songs while writing for his debut album Different Shade of Blue released February 26th 2022
- Wed, Aug 24MemphisAug 24, 7:00 PMMemphis, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAWednesday August 24th, 2022 7PM DOORS $12 ADV / $15 DOS Fireside Collective Quickly blazing a name for themselves with their progressive approach to American folk music, Fireside Collective delights listeners with memorable melodies and contemporary songwriting. Formed in the mountain city of Ashe
- Thu, Aug 253210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAAug 25, 7:00 PM3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAThursday August 25th, 2022 7PM DOORS / 8PM SHOW $12 ADV / $15 DOS Melissa Carper It's been said that not all who wander are lost. Some of our greatest treasures have come from wandering hearts, those who are not afraid to take risks and experience what our world has to offer. On March 19th, singer
- Sun, Aug 28MemphisAug 28, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMMemphis, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAWith a captivating front-man and a tight rhythm section, the Memphis-based Max Kaplan Band has an exciting and original sound. Harkening back to the sonic landscape of funky Motown and Stax era tunes, their music explores a new mode of retro-soul music for modern listeners as well as old.
- Sat, Sep 17MemphisSep 17, 8:00 PMMemphis, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USASaturday September 17th, 2022 8PM DOORS / 9PM SHOW $10 The Rachel Brooke BandCountry/Alt-CountryWith one of the most naturally blessed voices in country today, Rachel Brooke shows no mercy with herauthentic brand of real-deal, straight out of the bottle alt-country gold. She’s quite the paradox: a
- Fri, Sep 30MemphisSep 30, 7:00 PMMemphis, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAFriday September 30th, 2022 7PM DOORS $15 Patrick Sweany likes the spaces in between. On a given night (or on a given album) he’ll swing through blues, folk, soul, bluegrass, maybe some classic 50s rock, or a punk speedball. He’s a musical omnivore, devouring every popular music sound of the last
- Fri, Oct 07Hernando's HideawayOct 07, 8:00 PMHernando's Hideaway, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAFriday October 7th, 2022 8PM DOORS / 9PM SHOW $12 ADV / $15 DOS The Deslondes Bailey Big We shed old skin in order to evolve and move forward. We let go of who we were in the past and embrace who we’re meant to be now. The Deslondes have taken such steps as not only bandmates, but as brothers.
COMING UP NEXT....
COME ON DOWN!!
3210 Old Hernando Rd.
Memphis, TN. 38116
CALL US: (901) 509 - 2352
EMAIL US: email@example.com