- Fri, Sep 30MemphisSep 30, 7:00 PMMemphis, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAFriday September 30th, 2022 7PM DOORS $15 Patrick Sweany likes the spaces in between. On a given night (or on a given album) he’ll swing through blues, folk, soul, bluegrass, maybe some classic 50s rock, or a punk speedball. He’s a musical omnivore, devouring every popular music sound of the last
- Thu, Oct 06MemphisOct 06, 7:00 PMMemphis, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAThursday, October 6, 2022 7PM DOORS $10 Mac Leaphart A journeyman musician, Mac Leaphart has filled his award-winning career with a mix of hook-heavy roots music, honky-tonk rock & roll, and sharply-detailed songwriting. It’s a sound that finds the Nashville-based troubadour nodding to those who've
- Fri, Oct 07Hernando's HideawayOct 07, 8:00 PMHernando's Hideaway, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAFriday October 7th, 2022 8PM DOORS / 9PM SHOW $12 ADV / $15 DOS The Deslondes Bailey Big We shed old skin in order to evolve and move forward. We let go of who we were in the past and embrace who we’re meant to be now. The Deslondes have taken such steps as not only bandmates, but as brothers.
- Sat, Oct 15MemphisOct 15, 7:00 PMMemphis, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USASaturday October 15th, 2022 7PM Doors $10 ADV / $12 DOS Anna Tivel Oregon-based songwriter Anna Tivel’s newest album ‘Outsiders’ starts with a lens so wide we’ve left the planet to look back from a great distance at the turmoil and beauty of our shared humanity. From there the lens pulls close
- Fri, Oct 21Hernando's HideawayOct 21, 7:00 PMHernando's Hideaway, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USAThe wait is over...The four members of The Central Standards (Jeff Capps, Ted Horrell, Marty Christopher, and Casey Smith) reunite for the first time since 2008. Doors open at 6:00 PM., Ted and the Monday Night Card will open at 7:00, The Central Standards will play a long set at 8:00, and both band
- Sat, Nov 19Hernando's Hide-A-WayNov 19, 10:00 PMHernando's Hide-A-Way, 3210 Old Hernando Rd, Memphis, TN 38116, USASaturday November 19th, 2022 10PM DOORS(LATE SHOW) $10 IV and The Strange Band "Patience is a virtue." Those words are tattooed across Coleman Williams' right arm, forever reminding the alternative-country singer/songwriter of the benefits of taking one's time.